Land Size: 21,766 Sq Ft
$10,950,000 sale price
Golf Course View
- Direct lakeside and Golf Course Frontage
- Panoramic views of Albany's Championship Golf Course
- 7,199 square feet under air
- Six En-suite bedrooms with his and hers walk-in closets
- Four reception rooms plus large kitchen onto dining room
- Infinity edge swimming pool, landscaped gardens and pool lounging areas
- Interior designed and completely furnished
- Double garage with remote operating door entry and circular driveway
- 60 KW Genset-diesel generator with aluminium level 1 sound enclosure
Occupying a signature golf course location, Lot 108 - Tee Time, directly fronts onto the lake overlooking Hole 5 of Albany's Championship Golf Course.
Beautifully appointed and interior designed, this luxury turnkey house is situated on approximately 1/2 of an acre and combines over 10,000 square feet of useable space with 7,199 square feet under air.
The layout is well planned with great lateral entertaining space connecting 3 reception rooms and kitchen orientated to the swimming pool, landscape gardens and golf course beyond.
Additionally on the ground floor is a separate office, laundry room, 3 bedrooms all with ensuites and walk-in closets and galley style bar with in the rear hallway between 2 of the bedrooms.
A dramatic staircase that circles the double height vaulted entrance hall accesses the upper floor bedrooms. The front of the house is looking towards the marina with a balcony over the double doors that enter the house.
The 3 upper floor bedrooms all over look the Golf Course with amazing far reaching views and access to a large balcony two thirds of which is under cover.
Each bedroom has a separate walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom with slab marble and feature walls emphasizing the individual nature of this exceptional home. The master bedroom takes in the central upper floor location with ensuite all overlooking the Championship Golf Course.
Tee Time has been beautifully designed combining colonial Art Deco influences with furniture throughout enabling immediate occupation for the incoming resident. Each piece of furniture has been individually selected for Tee Time and restored in keeping with its time of conception and carefully integrated with brand new pieces.
The material specification of Tee Time completes the home with sanitaryware from Waterworks, Slab book-matched and tiled marble to all bathrooms, veneered joinery throughout, bespoke ironmongery door handles to all doors and joinery, room by room light management systems and a centralized AV Sonos AV system.
Tee Time has a prime location within Albany situated between the marina and Golf Course and is a short distance to the community pools, children's amenities, beach bars and fine dining restaurants.
Albany is located on New Providence's South West Coast, five miles from the International Airport and private airfields. Albany's stunning gated community takes in 600 oceanfront acres with a world class marina, amenities and services combining to make one of the worlds most exclusive resort communities.
Tee Time Amenities
- Central airconditioning throughout
- Separate washer and dryer, separate fridge and freezer, Wolf ovens and hob, two wine chillers
- Interior designed furniture throughout
- Viols and curtains throughout
- 60 KW Genset-diesel
- Double garage and circular driveway
- Irrigation system, Summer kitchen with bar grill
- Freshwater infinity pool
- House alarm and 24 hour security gated community
Marina Clubhouse & Championship Golf Course Racquet sports, fitness and boxing studios Shopping, spa and salon facilities Children dedicated faculties Fine dining restaurants, beach bars, pools and cabanas Water sports and waterslide complex